Honorary Advisory Council
- Robert B. Horsman – Torrey Pines Bank, Honorary Chair
- David Alvarez – Councilmember, City of San Diego
- Mary Salas – Councilmember, City of Chula Vista
- Pamela Bensoussan – Deputy Mayor, City of Chula Vista
- Anna Allee – The Alarus Agency, Inc., Co-Chair
- Chuck Ross – Fiesta de Reyes, Co-Chair
- Clara Aguilera – Diego & Son Printing
- Nicholas Aguilera – Diego & Son Printing
- Chief David Bejarano – Chula Vista Police Department
- Superintendent Ed Brand – Sweetwater Union High School District
- Darlene Davies – San Diego State University, Faculty Emeritus
- Ace Frazer – Audio Visual Allies
- Doug Friedman – KUSI
- Mery Lopez Gallo – Univision Radio
- Adolfo Gonzales – Bonnie Dumanis, D.A. San Diego
- Stephanie Kellems – The Alarus Agency, Inc.
- Ed Lopez – LISC San Diego
- Lidia S. Martinez – Southwest Airlines
- Dr. Ted Martinez, Jr.
- Alex Montoya – San Diego Padres
- Jennifer Santander
- Carmen Spurling
- Frank Urtasun – SDG&E
- Ray Uzeta – Chicano Federation of San Diego
Teatro Máscara Mágica is pleased to announce that a number of San Diego’s finest—leaders in business, academia, and the community—have graciously accepted the invitation to join our first Advisory Council.
The Advisory council will serve to guide TMM in its direction and development for the 2013-2014 year. In leading up to TMM’s 25th anniversary activities, the Advisory Council will assist in raising the community’s awareness of TMM in a variety of ways, including member cultivation, educational outreach opportunities, fundraising, and underwriting; thereby helping TMM enhance its cultural and historical value.
With their dedication, vision and leadership and the generous commitment of the Advisory Council’s gifts of time, talent and resources, Teatro Máscara Mágica is poised to further impact the community through live theatre experiences, educational enrichment and community involvement. We applaud these individuals who help make Teatro Máscara Mágica truly a theatre company of the people.